LoopBack is a highly-extensible, open-source Node.Js framework that enables you to:
- Create dynamic end-to-end REST APIs with little or no coding.
- Access data from Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, SOAP and other REST APIs.
- Incorporate model relationships and access controls for complex APIs.
- Use built-in push, geolocation, and file services for mobile apps.
- Run your application on-premises or in the cloud.
LoopBack consists of:
- A library of Node.Js modules.
- Yeoman generators for scaffolding applications.
- Client SDKs for iOS, Android, and web clients.
LoopBack tools include:
- Command-line tool loopback-cli to create applications, models, data sources , and so on.
What you will learn:
- Getting started with Loopback from scratch
- Fundamentals of Loopback
- What are Models and how to build models in Loopback
- What are Data sources
- How to connect Loopback Application to Mysql, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- How to Implement Authentication in Loopback
- How to debug the Loopback Application in Webstorm, VS Code, And Google Chrome
- Learn how Loopback bootstraps the Application
- How Loopback Application works in under the hood
- How to create custom remote methods in Loopback