MATLAB is a higher level programming language that has various uses in everyday problems. And this tutorial does exactly that.
We first go through the basics needed to begin the start of your programming journey. Such basics include but are not limited to :
1. Assigning numerical values to variables
2. Manipulating these variables in a meaningful way
3. Creating and manipulating vectors for problem solving
4. Creating and manipulating matrices for problem solving
5. Plotting various graphs to effectively display information
After mastering the basics, we move on to more advanced topics to manipulate data and various types of information in a more specific way.
Advanced topics include creating a graphical user interface and utilizing the image processing toolkit in MATLAB. This tutorial is designed to make MATLAB easier to understand and hopefully, not so scary!
Get Started with MATLAB & Simulink: An Intro for Beginners