About this Course
**Basic Course Description **
Technical professionals often finds that they are faced with limitations when using Excel for analyzng their data. This course will illustrate the capabilities of MATLAB for overcoming these limitations. In particular, we will focus on how to supplement the capabilities of Microsoft Excel by having access to thousands of customized mathematical and advanced analysis functions, flexible visualization tools, and the ability to automate your analysis workflows.
The following are the course outlines
Segment 1: Introduction to MATLAB for Excel Users
Segment 2: Data Preprocessing and Importing Data from Excel
Segment 3: Data Analysis
Segment 4: Generating Reports for Sharing Purpose
Segment 5: Using MATLAB from Excel Enviroment
**At the end of this course, **
- **You should be able to create your own templates for data visualization and data analysis. **
- You should be able to work with data preprocessing using MALTAB.
- **You will able to create reports based on your data analysis. **
**What am I going to get from this course?**
At the end of the course you be a confident user of the MATLAB for analyzing data that resides in EXCEL.
You should be able to work with processing data, importing data, visualizing data, do meaningful analysis and reporting your results.
This is the second Udemy class on Matlab I've taken. Already, a couple important concepts have been discussed that weren't discussed in the previous course. I'm glad the instructor is comparing Matlab to Excel, which is the tool I've been using and have been frustrated with. This course is a little more advanced than the previous course I took. As an engineer, I'm delighted it covers complex numbers, derivatives, and integrals. I'm also glad it covers the GUI creation. None of those topics were covered in the more basic introduction I first took.
Great information and not talking too much, basically he is very concise and so you cover a good amount of content quickly and without getting fed up!
The course is amazing and covers so much. I love the updates. Course delivers more then advertised. Thank you!
**Student Testimonials! who are also instructors in the MATLAB category**
"Concepts are explained very well, Keep it up Sir...!!!"
Engr Muhammad Absar Ul Haq instructor of course "**Matlab keystone skills for Mathematics (Matrices & Arrays)**"
**Your Benefits and Advantages:**
- **You receive knowledge from a Ph.D. in Computer science with over 10 years of teaching and 15 years of programming experience and another decade of experience in using MATLAB**
- The instructor has ** 6 courses on udemy on MATLAB ** including a ** best seller course.**
- **The overall rating in these courses are (4.5/5)**
- This course include
- **How to import, preprocess, anlayze, visualize and generate reports of data analysis. **
- **the main focus is on automating all the processes without digging deep into MATLAB programming. **
- If you do not find the course useful, you are covered with ** 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!**
- You have **lifetime access to the course.**
- You have **instant and free access to any updates** i add to the course.
- You have access to all ** Questions and **** discussions** initiated by other students.
- You will receive **my support** regarding any issues related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and **Freely available lectures ** for a quick insight.
**It's time to take Action!**
Click the " **Take This Course**" button at the top right now!
**.._.Time is limited and Every second of every day is valuable_...**
I am excited to see you in the course!
Dr. Nouman Azam