Most People know TypeScript from Angular 5+. It's the Language you have to use there, right?
**It's more than that! **
**Practice what you Learn**
Watching Videos is a great Way to Learn. And to a lot of Students, it's the best Way. If you also want to practice the Things you learn, this Course offers you Exercises (and Solutions) in many of the Course Modules.
**So much Content!**
I'm not a Fan of these Courses which teach you the Basics and then leave you alone. In this Course you'll get insights into:
- Types and how to use them
- How the TypeScript Compiler works
- ES6 Features in TypeScript
- Classes in TypeScript
- Namespaces and Modules
- Who is the target audience?
- Everyone learning Angular 5+ should definitely understand how TypeScript works